Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What does a new MLM pre launch company need ?

1.) Product and Service - Service and product is important. Think about "Am I willing to give this to my (brother) if you weren't getting compensated?" Be honest.

Ponder if the product/service is 1.) People will purchase as well as 2.) Something that you'll find easy to market and promote.

2.) Comp Structure - The comp plan is very important. Questions to consider: Is the marketing easy to replicate? Will the MLM company pay you proportionally for your time? Are the residuals effective? Is there growth room? Are their promotions or bonuses?

If you're clueless about compensation plans, go where the leaders are. Which brings me to my third point.

3.) Leadership - Leadership in my opinion is hands down the most important deciding factor when it comes to evaluating New MLM Pre Launch Companies. Especially since the new MLM pre launch company is just starting.

2 comments:

  1. how is new MLM Company will start with MLM. Is mlm business will profitable business. I like your writting, i also agree the points in this. MLM Software will more useful to mlm business. MLM Blog will give good response to MLM Website of your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog about mlm company. Thanks for sharing. I would like to suggest mlm software company i.e. MLM Vibes to launch mlm business.

    ReplyDelete